Monday, February 14, 2011

Fate

 Fate: destiny: an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future.

Do you believe in fate? Louie does. And here are some thoughts from louieville.

My theory on fate is that we are all fated to be born on a certain day and fated to die a certain day. We are also all fated to go to heaven because I think that’s how our Creator would have wanted it and I think he already knows and has always known who will make it there because He is omnipotent. And the only one with the power to change that fate is ourselves. And we can do that with our own free will, namely by our own selfish desires, decisions and choices.

What are your thoughts on fate, or is there no such a thing as fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Another World.

Gazing at the stars tonight I feel a feeling start to grow An awesomeness, a hunger for something that I don't know I can feel it pull...