Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ist Auch Eine Freude.

Where is all the Pleasure
Of this Life on Earth?
How can we rejoice over
Our Human birth.

There is so much crying
So much Fear and Pain
Suffering, then Dying
Is all that remains.

But we have a Savior
And a God above
He is our Creator
And His name is Love.

Oh, We'd weep in sorrow
If there was no God
But His Son came down to
Open Heavens door.

Who to Him will utter
My Lord and my God
Lives in Fear no longer
Surrounded by love.

Oft amid the Journey
Affliction comes and Pain
But under each Burden
We look up again.

And through Heavens Curtains
Our Lord gazes down
Gives us Strength and Courage
That we Journey on

Finally and gently
Jesus takes our Hand
Leads us from our Journey
To his Promised Land.

1 comment:

  1. Great translation! I'm curious who you are and where you live.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Another World.

Gazing at the stars tonight I feel a feeling start to grow An awesomeness, a hunger for something that I don't know I can feel it pull...