Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Unborn's Plea.

Oh, what have I done and what Is my Crime?
Or did I just happen at not the right time?
And how can you sign that Death warrant for me?
Or am I the Child of a Pagan, that you sacrifice me?

A hasty decision, but Oh what it means,
A life of Regret, second guesses and Shame,
You'll see me and hear me when children walk by,
My Memory will haunt you, with all the reasons why. 

For as sure as God created Adam and Eve,
He knows all my Members before I'm Conceived,
He sees my Heart beating, He watches me grow;
I'm part of His Plan, and please treat me so.

You may grow to love me, my small Hands and Face
And maybe in your Heart, I'll win me a place
I'll make you so proud, I promise you so
I'll love you and honor you, even when you grow old. 

So many barren Wombs cry out in Despair,
They want what I am, they know it's not fair,
Oh, there'll be a Reckoning for sure and for real
If you end my young Life with cold stainless steel. 

Psalm 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

3 comments:

Featured Post

Another World.

Gazing at the stars tonight I feel a feeling start to grow An awesomeness, a hunger for something that I don't know I can feel it pull...